Various Migration Programmes and Visa Categories of the United States of America

Immediate Relative or Family sponsored visas are
  1. (V):
    A lawful permanent resident (LPR) of the United States of America can apply for a V-type visa for either their spouse or children (below the age of 21). Applying for a V-type visa, the entity must reside in the United States of America for over 3-5 years and must hold a green card. The visa won’t be approved if either one status of the entity is found faulty.
  2. (IR1), (CR1):
    The IR1 and CR1 visas are determiners for the spouse of a United States of America citizen. The citizen must own a residence and must be above the age of 18 years before filing for the petition.
  3. (K-3):
    The K-3 visa allows the immigrant spouse or an immediate family member to enter the United States of America on temporary notice while still awaiting permanent residential notice and green card approval by the USCIS. This visa was introduced for spouses of American citizens who await approval of an I-130 visa petition.
Employment-Based (EB1-5) Preference visas
  1. (EB-1):
    The EB-1 preference visas are reserved for priority workers, one must possess exceptional skills and abilities in particular fields, for example, being a highly educated professor or an excellent researcher (in any field), the person could also hold the position of an executive or manager of multinational companies.
  2. (EB-2):
    The EB-2 program is reserved for professionals holding an advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or a person holding extraordinary abilities in professional demandsThis visa could be waived off for countries that are exempted from the need for a visa to enter the United States of America.
  3. (EB-3), (EBW-3):
    This visa is reserved for professionals, skilled workers and other workers, with a work experience of a minimum of two years. The person must meet the educational, experience and training requirements.
  4. (EB-4):
    The EB-4 visa is for the special category of immigrants- religious workers, immigrant juveniles, retired officers, broadcasters, certain physicians.
  5. (EB-5):
    The EB-5 visa is a special reserved category for Employment creators and Investors in the United States of America market. The investments require a minimum amount of USD$ 900,000. Although the programme is under the rephase period, the new rules include the flexibility of investing in certain locations and the issuance of Green Card for EB-5 visa holders.
  6. (L-1):
    The L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for work in L-1 status. It is a non-immigrant visa, and is valid for a relatively short amount of time, from three months (for Iran nationals) to five years (India, Japan, Germany), based on a reciprocity schedule. With extensions, the maximum stay is seven years.
  7. (L-2):
    An L-2 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States by the dependent spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age of qualified L-1 visa holders. It is a non-immigrant visa and is only valid for the duration of the spouse’s L-1 visa.
  8. (B-1):
    B-1 visas are for those participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States. The renewals are flexible, and B-1 visa holders can fly in and out of the US as many times as they want.

Krypton Global Investments assists you with migration programmes and procedures according to your eligibility criteria. We also provide market advisory, citizenship by investment and investment in foreign properties. Live a luxurious lifestyle with your family with various property investments in the United States of America.


Leave a Reply

India: 213, 2nd Floor, Arun Chambers,
Tardeo Main Road,
Tardeo, Mumbai- 400034,
Maharashtra, India

London: Krypton Consultants LLP
Kemp House 160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX

Phone: +91-9326328118


Follow Us

© 2021. All rights reserved | Krypton Global Investments